Monday, July 11, 2011

Hair Info: Vintage Waves


Thanks to my new addiction Pinterest I've been finding an endless amount of hair tutorials and have been having a blast trying them all out the last few weeks.

Not claiming to be the expert on anything just wanted to share fun hair tips!

I've always wanted to know how to do 40s waves but really had no idea where to start. Thanks to thebeautydepartment.com I'm all set!

With the layers in my hair they're not full finger waves but give that retro effect without being too costumey.

Click here to see the step by step tutorial

Have any good hair tips you want to share?

3 comments:

  1. It looks spectacular, Emma! We must make our soaps soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love your hair ! this waves are beautiful ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the layers in my hair they're not full finger waves but give that retro effect without being too costumey. shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl , woolen shawl , evening shawl , silk shawl , bridal shawl , ladies shawl , chiffon shawl

    ReplyDelete