Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Introducing...My Photography






Today it's hump day and I'm feeling a little blue so I decided it was time to refresh myself, and introduce to all of you to some of my favorite photos. One of my favorites is actually featured in my banner, which my beautiful, fabulous friend Katie Harris made for me. The photo is in Amsterdam, where I lived for six months in 2007. It overlooks one of its many beautiful canals, with a classic Amsterdam bicycle in the foreground with the famous Rijks museum in the background. It is quintessential Amsterdam.

Starting at the top and moving downward: Beautiful Lake Superior in Duluth, MN. The tulips in full bloom in May in front of Northrop Auditorium on the University of Minnesota campus. American pride on the footsteps of a beautiful brownstone in Hoboken, NJ.The beautiful, textured tulips in the Keukenhof Garden in the Netherlands. The perfect beach shot in Curacao, a beautiful Dutch Island.

I'll share more as time goes by. My photography is available for sale at Sara Cura in Dinkytown in Minneapolis, MN. If you would like to purchase from me directly you can leave a comment under this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment