Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NO NO NO NO Top Chef


I just finished the finale of one of my fav shows on TV and I'm irate.  Damn it Top Chef and damn you Casey!! 

SPOILER ALERT! First off I hate that cheating bastard Hosea he's so insecure and needy and a pain in the ass.  He sucked during the seafood challenge and he works in a seafood restaurant!!

If it wasn't going to be Carla it should have been Stefan.  That man is one of the cockiest people on TV, but he's got the goods to back it up!  Hosea just sucks in general and he's been on my shit list since Arianne got the ax bc he threw her under the bus for his hussy Leah.

It's been a great season, loved a lot of the contestants, and it just ended on the most sour note I could have ever thought of.

That's it for the day.  I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I've already received numerous texts from friends pitching a fit just like I am right now.  Air your grievances below.

1 comment: